Skip to product information
- NOW ONE IN STOCK!!!
- Size: 40 x 41 x 81" H
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- 100% Licensed
- Prices are subject to change.
- Free Shipping via LTL Freight (Est. 7-10 days) *Restrictions may apply*
- All deliveries require a consignee to be available upon delivery to receive, inspect, and sign for the shipment.
- Please provide an operational contact phone number for shipping at the time of checkout.
- All items go through an inspection process to ensure each product has met LM Treasures quality guidelines and is packaged to arrive safely.
- Licensed Statues are not recommended for outdoor use.
- PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Polystone Body
- Internal Led lights
- The Mark LXXXV (Mark 85) first seen in Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame. The design of the armor on the Mark 85 features a more muscular look, the contours in the armor make the statue look very strong and powerful, creating a heroic feeling. As this is a 1/1 statue, the statue is very imposing, with a smooth metallic look and feel that brings the character to life.
- For the design of this statue's base, the Queen Studios team have opted for a similar base style to the previous 1/1 Iron Man series collectibles using powerful LEDs around the edge to create a spectacular glow to illuminate the statue and offer an extra dynamic for display.
- The Mark 85 is Tony Stark's final edition of the Iron Man armor. After the tragedies that occurred in Avengers: Infinity War, Tony put together the MK85. The armour utilizes nanotechnology, which grants Stark immense versatility, and is an amalgamation of its awesome predecessors. But its sole purpose is to stop Thanos once and for all.
NOTICE TO BUYER:
A 3% cancellation fee will apply to all orders placed via Credit Card or PayPal.
By purchasing the item, you understand and are accepting the terms LM Treasures abides by.
For more information, please view LM Treasures’ Cancellation & Return Policies.