Smoking Indian Chief Life Size Statue
Out Of Stock To Pre-Order Contact (626) 252-7354
- Size: 46 X 30 X 44 H"
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Shipping Free via LTL Freight. (Est. 7 -10 days)*Restrictions may apply*
- Tobacco was traditionally used by nearly all of the tribes of North America and the most common way of using tobacco was to smoke it in a pipe. Indians used pipes made from various materials in a variety of shapes. This Indian piece is a great representation of this time in history. All deliveries require a consignee to be available upon delivery to receive, inspect, and sign for the shipment.
- Please provide an operational contact phone number for shipping at the time of checkout.
- All items go through an inspection process to ensure each product has met LM Treasures quality guidelines and is packaged to arrive safely.
- This replica is new, beautifully handcrafted, and meticulously hand painted with pride in the Philippines using only the finest quality resin materials making each one slightly different and extremely unique!
- These truly whimsical home decor masterpieces offer a variety of functional uses that are certain to attract collectors of all types.
If you want a photo of the exact item you will receive, please send a note with your order.