Colin Christian 3rd Base Bunny Signed Sculpture
LM Treasures - P
- ITEM IS PRE-OWNED AND SOLD AS IS, PLEASE REFER TO PHOTOS
Size: 37 x 18 x 83 H"
- Weight: 100 lbs.
- 100% Licensed
- Prices are subject to change.
- Free Shipping via LTL Freight (Est. 7-10 days) *Restrictions may apply*
- All deliveries require a consignee to be available upon delivery to receive, inspect, and sign for the shipment.
- Please provide an operational contact phone number for shipping at the time of checkout.
- All items go through an inspection process to ensure each product has met LM Treasures quality guidelines and is packaged to arrive safely.
- Licensed Statues are not recommended for out-door use.
- PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Item was made and signed by Colin Christian.
- Item is made of fiberglass resin and her face is made of silicone.
- Item is missing some of the metal laces on her outfit and zipper on her throat.
- Item has some scuff marks to her body.
- Born in London in 1964, Colin moved to the U.S in 1992 where he and his wife started a small business making latex clothing for fetish stores around the country.
- Taking what he had learned from the clothing manufacturing and combining it with his interest in movie special fx, Colin started to produce fiberglass figures and displays.
- In 2004 he started using silicone in his sculptures, a difficult material to use but one that helps him achieve his goal of true cartoon realism, a line drawing made flesh. He is not looking to create every imperfection and flaw, but to take the exaggerations and perfections of cartoons and make them into a realistic 3D form.
NOTICE TO BUYER:
A 3% cancellation fee will apply to all orders placed via Credit Card or PayPal.
By purchasing the item, you understand and are accepting the terms LM Treasures abides by.
For more information, please view LM Treasures’ Cancellation & Return Policies.