Please note we only ship within the United States and “Free Shipping” does not include Alaska or Hawaii. Please call for a shipping quote if you are having your item(s) shipped to either Alaska or Hawaii.
Free Shipping* - restrictions may apply. Residential, lift gate service, redelivery, guaranteed services, expedited services, inside delivery, white glove services are extra. Beyond delivery points, Rural Areas, Islands, Restaurant, Bars, Convention Centers, Churches, Construction Sites, Malls, Military, Metropolitan areas, Farms, Amusement Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, Chautauqua’s, Mine Sites, Prisons, Schools, Mini Storage Facilities, Navy Pier, Sites with extensive security processes as well as Lane exceptions**.
Due to the rapid rate increases in Freight charges, you may see an additional charge in the lanes listed below. You will be notified if there are any extra charges for your approval or you can cancel.
**Lane exceptions: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT, WV may have extra charges.
1. Shipping via Freight:
Large items shipped via LTL trucking will be shipped with insurance. All shipments will be curbside delivery and may require customer help in unloading to avoid extra charges* which will be your responsibility.Upon delivery we highly recommend that you inspect your item for any damage.
If damaged please have driver note damage on BOL and depending on how much damage:
A. Scratch: We can send you some touch up paint so no need to return, refuse item.
B. Small crack: We can send a repair kit.
C. If damage is unrepairable snap a photo, note damage on BOL, refuse the item and contact us immediately!
*Extra charges would be your responsibility, include using a lift gate, inside delivery or any variation from an appointment time or place previously agreed upon between you and the shipping company.
What is a limited access charge?
Limited access charges are added for two reasons.
- First, the location they need to get into is too small to maneuver around in with a full size 53′ van trailer. In this case the limited access charge is assessed because the carrier needs to use a smaller truck like a PUP or a straight truck.
- The second reason a carrier would charge this fee is when the location has a security restriction of some kind. For example, a military base, power plant, marine terminal, airport, Convention Centers, Amusement Parks, Camps, Carnivals, Fairs, Outdoor Flea Markets, Churches, Storage Facilities, Schools/Colleges, Farms/Ranches, Hotels, Motels & Resorts, Military Bases, Near Ocean, New York - Area's, Florida - Area's, etc.
Why would an LTL freight carrier bill a limited access fee?
LTL freight carriers charge for this kind of location for a variety of reasons. Here are a few.
- These locations require smaller trucks. Carriers typically have less of these so they charge more for them.
- Limited access points can often be hard to move around in, which increases risk. As the old saying goes, “Greater risk requires greater reward.”
- Limited access points can often require take longer to service. This may not just be because the loading dock is slow. It could be due to congestion around the location or other reasons. More time = less stops = less revenue so they charge more.
2. Shipping via Standard Ground:
Via UPS or FedEx. All items will be shipped with insured and it will be up to the customer to file a claim for any damages. Please keep all packing materials along with the damaged item for inspection. If you discard the packing materials you will NOT be able to file a claim.
3. Tracking Shipments:
Once we ship your order out to you, we will send you an email with the tracking number along with photos how the item was shipped out and the address of the shipping company's web page so that you may track your order. An exception would be if we shipped via Greyhound Package Express as they do not provide on-line tracking. Instead we will provide you with the receiving terminal's phone number.
We take pride in our products. As a result, all items are inspected before packaging and are packed with the utmost care to make sure all our packages arrive safely.
5. Damaged Claim Process:
Freight damage should be immediately noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. We will assist you whenever possible, but all items leave our dock in excellent condition, we cannot be held responsible for damage incurred in transit. If you sign and receive your item without inspecting it, you release LM Treasures of any liabilities for any further claims. Insurance is only good if you spot damage before you sign FREE & CLEAR!
Smaller items shipped via companies such as Fed-Ex, UPS and USPS all shipped insured and it will be up to the customer to file a claim for any damages. Once your item has been shipped from our warehouse, we will notify you via email of the date your item was shipped, the shipping method used, the tracking number and the url for the web page where you can track your order.
If you run into difficulties, or you have questions about your order, e-mail us your phone number, a convenient time to call, what the issue is and one of our representatives will get back to you. We hope you enjoy our web site. If you live in the Southern California area you can visit our showroom in Fontana by appointment. Call us at 626-252-7354 or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org