- PRE-ORDER, ETA May 2024
- Size: 9 x 3 x 4 H"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- 100% Licensed
- Prices are subject to change.
- Free Shipping via LTL Freight (Est. 7-10 days) *Restrictions may apply*
- All deliveries require a consignee to be available upon delivery to receive, inspect, and sign for the shipment.
- Please provide an operational contact phone number for shipping at the time of checkout.
- All items go through an inspection process to ensure each product has met LM Treasures quality guidelines and is packaged to arrive safely.
- 3% Fee for any cancelation using CC (Restriction May Apply)
- Licensed Statues are not recommended for out-door use.
Faithful recreation of the upgraded DeLorean time machine from "Back To The Future Part II."
Multiple LED lights on the interior and exterior.
Magnetic levitation function.
High-quality painting and coloring technique.
Includes accurately scaled-down accessories.
The celebrated sci-fi masterpiece "Back to The Future" tells a story of time travel and the many adventures that come from it. Marty, the hero of the three-part series, by travelling back in time inadvertently alters the past, present, and future, starting from 1885 all the way to October 21, 2015. In part two, we see our hero stuck in the future where he must not only prevent his son from following a destructive path but also relive some of his adventures from 1955, the events of the first movie. The DeLorean, one of the most exciting and iconic vehicles in movie history, is this time upgraded with new tech from the future and showcased in the movie to now cult status.
Beast Kingdom's 'Entertainment Experience Brand' is now proud to present a new "Egg Attack Floating" release, bringing to life the iconic "DeLorean Time Machine" from "Back to The Future Part II." What better combination than bringing to life the most well-known function from the car, its levitation functionality? With a length of approximately 20 centimetres, the professionally painted collector's piece includes silver-coating effects and detailing across. From the iconic gull-wing doors, which can be raised, to the flux capacitor, no detailing has been spared to bring the DeLorean to life.