Skip to product information
- Size: 46 x 30 x 44 H"
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Shipping Free via LTL Freight. (Est. 7 -10 days)*Restrictions may apply*
- Tobacco was traditionally used by nearly all of the tribes of North America and the most common way of using tobacco was to smoke it in a pipe. Indians used pipes made from various materials in a variety of shapes. This Indian piece is a great representation of this time in history.
- All deliveries require a consignee to be available upon delivery to receive, inspect, and sign for the shipment.
- Please provide an operational contact phone number for shipping at the time of checkout.
- All items go through an inspection process to ensure each product has met LM Treasures quality guidelines and is packaged to arrive safely.
- This replica is new, beautifully handcrafted, and meticulously hand painted with pride in the Philippines using only the finest quality resin materials making each one slightly different and extremely unique!
- These truly whimsical home decor masterpieces offer a variety of functional uses that are certain to attract collectors of all types.
If you want a photo of the exact item you will receive, please send a note with your order.
NOTICE TO BUYER:
A 3% cancellation fee will apply to all orders placed via Credit Card or PayPal.
By purchasing the item, you understand and are accepting the terms LM Treasures abides by.
For more information, please view LM Treasures’ Cancellation & Return Policies.